Monday 18 April 2016

Hallucinogenic Drugs


“Prison don’t begin and end at the gate. Prison is in the mind. It’s locked in one world that’s dead and dying or it’s opened to a world that’s free and alive. Drugs – LSD, I don’t consider a drug. I don’t consider peyote a drug. These are, more or less, religiously significant awareness/mind-expanding apparatus’ that come from the intelligence of the universe.” – Charles Manson.


“In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.” – Unknown.


Kirsten Dunst by Yelena Yemchuk ('True Heart' - Vogue Italia February 2012)


"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy." - Charles Manson.



"'I took mushrooms and I went to AstroWorld and I had a really bad time!' You're a moron! They are sacred! Go to Nature!!” – Bill Hicks.




"I realised that my innate Irish ability to rave had been turbo-charged by years of psilocybin mushroom use. Aided by my devotion to psilocybin and the experiment at La Chorrera I had apparently evolved into a sort of mouthpiece for the incarnate Logos. I could talk to small groups of people with what appeared to be electrifying effect about the peculiarly transcendental matters that you will read about in these pages. It was as though my ordinary, rather humdrum personality had simply been turned off and speaking through me was the voice of another, a voice that was steady, unhesitating, and articulate - a voice seeking to inform others about the power and promise of psychedelic dimensions." - Terence Mckenna (True Hallucinations, 1993).



"You can see why the government is cracking down on the idea of experiencing unconditional love. It's interesting that the two drugs that are legal, alcohol and cigarettes, the two drugs that do absolutely NOTHING for you, whatsoever. And drugs that grow naturally on this planet, drugs that open your eyes and make you realise that you are being FUCKED every day of your life, those drugs are against the law. WOW!! Coincidence?? I don't know...I'm sure their motives are pure.” - Bill Hicks.


Forest kalika syddardha





Tryptamine Hallucinogens & Consciousness (Terence McKenna)
 

Related


No comments:

Post a Comment